SOCIAL COUNSELLING, MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE
WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR A WORLD WORTH LIVING IN.
Genital mutilation, violence in the family, problems at the workplace and many more are not individual fates. We offer help in the form of counselling, support and, if necessary, medical treatment. Our counsellors work with you to find solutions for your individual situation and medical problems.
Counselling in the areas:
- Female genital mutilation (medical and psychosocial counselling) e.g. in the case of
- physical and/or psychological problems
- gynaecological diseases
- pregnancy and birth preparation
- sexuality and much more
- Early marriages
- Forced marriages
- Family conflicts
- Counselling for refugees
- Counselling victims of human trafficking
- Counselling victims of violence
Medical treatment for women affected by FGM, e.g. in the case of ...
- Defibulation (meaning the separation of the united labia and reconstruction of the labia)
- Chronic after-effects of FGM
- Treatment for emerging health problems due to FGM
Accompaniment to offices and authorities
Please contact us by telephone. Our advice is free of charge.